1. USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL REGIME
The Web is an interaction, communication and support mechanism that ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY makes available to Internet users in order to provide them with sufficient, legal and appropriate information regarding their activity, products and goods in relation to their legitimate activities. economic and business, which are governed by the applicable Spanish regulations and, as regards:
• The provision of information society services, on a basic basis, by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
• To the treatment of personal data, by the current Spanish and European regulations for the protection of personal data of natural persons. In particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, the “RGPD”), in accordance with the provisions of this same standard.
In any case, the user agrees to make an appropriate and lawful use of the Platform as well as the contents, products and goods available from it, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times.
Likewise, the user of the Web specifically agrees to the following:
• Guarantee the authenticity, veracity, timeliness and accuracy of all the data that you communicate to ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, with such user being solely responsible otherwise.
• Use it exclusively for the purposes and functionalities provided for this purpose by ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, presenting such functionalities as they are by ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, and the user is prohibited from using the Web for any other purpose or means.
• Make legal and legitimate use of the Web, avoiding unauthorized, fraudulent, illegal or illegitimate use of it and / or the content and information provided through it, avoiding violating this policy and applicable regulations, and damage the rights and legitimate interests of ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, or any other third party that may be affected as a result of such action.
• Do not cause damage to the systems or elements associated with the Web, its suppliers or third parties, or try to break the security measures or authentication thereof, carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure or of the communications environment related to the Web, attacking it in any way. ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY may adopt as many preventive or corrective measures as necessary to protect its interests in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Web and the specific functionalities provided in each case.
• Do not introduce or spread computer viruses or malware that are likely to cause damage through the Web.
• Do not try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY or under its responsibility, or of third party providers and other users.
• In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, which may constitute a violation of the rights of ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY or third parties.
• Access without authorization or interact with a false identity, supplanting or not the identity of third parties or using a profile or taking any other action that may cause confusion or mislead about the correct identification of the user in question.
In any case, it is highlighted that this website is aimed at users over 18 years of age, and its use is prohibited for minors.
The information and personal data provided by users who intend to browse or register on the Web must be:
• Sufficient, although adjusted, limited and proportionate to the legitimate purposes of treatment reported by ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, with the utmost respect for the principles of limitation of purpose and minimization of personal data (articles 5.1 sections b) and c) of the RGPD).
• Accurate, updated and truthful, in order to adequately verify the identity, capacity and, where appropriate, representation of the user in question, as well as to adjust, in each case, the data processing carried out to the specific needs and the real situation of the users. All in accordance with the principle of accuracy of personal data (5.1 section d) of the RGPD).
Users will be fully responsible for the correct use of their user accounts and the passwords associated with them. If the registered user considers that the security of their account and associated passwords may have been compromised, they should immediately contact ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY through the contact details provided at the beginning of this Policy and report the situation or incident that corresponds so that ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY can adopt the corresponding measures that are appropriate from the moment of the communication made by the user. All responsibility for the damages and losses associated with the improper use and personal management of the accounts and associated passwords will fall on the users who are the holders of such accounts, completely exempting ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY as a consequence of the foregoing.
3. INFORMATION RIGHT
In compliance with the current personal data protection regulations, and paying particular attention to the provisions of articles 12 to 14 of the RGPD, you are informed of the following:
• That the data controller is ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, an entity with registered office at C / Portalet 24, 25460 Cervià de les Garrigues (LLEIDA) and HTTPS://WWW.ANUSKAS.COM website and with a contact email for the purposes of this policy: [email protected]
Enable users to browse the Web, thereby allowing access to the information and content provided therein, including information on promotional campaigns about ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY products.
Respond to specific requests or requests that users may make in this area through the Web, by relation to the products provided through it, or by relation to any other question provided through the contact form on the Web: https://www.anuskas.com/contact?lang=en, as well as, any query sent directly to the email: [email protected], or through the Whatsapp application.
Inform all those news, information, offers, discounts, advantages, promotions around ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY products that may be of interest to users.
Process the corresponding personnel selection processes open in ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, to which users have voluntarily and freely presented themselves, including conducting any type of test and / or interview arranged for such purposes.
Comprehensively manage the account of registered users through the Web.
Process purchases and process user orders, whether registered or not.
Adopt as many protection measures as applicable in accordance with current regulations, including the possible anonymization of your personal data, applying, for this, the appropriate techniques available for this purpose.
Therefore, in this area, anonymization and pseudonymization treatments may also be carried out for the best protection of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Apply the appropriate security, technical and / or organizational measures on the personal data of the users that are convenient in attention to the risks detected regarding their rights at all times by ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY including, the encryption of personal data and other measures that certain treatments may be carried out on the data of the users of the Web for greater protection of the same.
In case you do not agree with such purposes of treatment, we urge you to immediately leave our website.
Otherwise, for example, by acceptance of this policy, or simply by continuing to browse the Web, prior knowledge of the information contained in this policy, it will be understood that the user unambiguously consents to the purposes of treatment previously reported.
For these purposes, the provisions of section 4 of this policy must also be followed regarding the consent and rights of users in this area.
• That the legitimate basis of treatment is, primarily, the consent of the user, so that, once the user has been informed of this policy, if he accepts it, or simply continues browsing the Web, it will be understood that he lends his unequivocal consent to the processing of your personal data for the indicated purposes. Therefore, if a user does not agree with this policy or the reported purposes of treatment, as already indicated, he is urged not to continue browsing and immediately leave the Web. In the event of a specific request or contracting by users of certain products through the Web, the main basis of treatment will be that relating to the necessary application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party, when so concurring, or that relating to the execution of a contract in case the user finally hires the corresponding good or product.
• That, in general, the personal data of users collected through the Web, will not be transferred to third parties without previously informing them about what specific data is going to be transferred, the identity of the assignees or recipients of their data, of their activity and the specific purposes of treatment to which said assignees may use their data. For this reason, you are informed that your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases and circumstances:
When strictly necessary for merely transactional purposes of purchasing products. When the user makes a purchase through the Web, they are informed that their personal data must be transferred to the collaborating logistics operator, in order to manage the effective delivery of the purchase to the user.
Outside of these cases, the personal data of the users will not be transferred to any other third party, unless the consent of the user or, where appropriate, any other basis for legitimizing the treatment as provided in article 6 of the RGPD as , for example, the due fulfillment of a legal obligation by ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY (lawfulness of the treatment).
• That you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, data portability and opposition, directing a written communication through the email [email protected] with the Ref. “Exercise Rights” accompanying your request. copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …). If you do not consider your personal rights duly taken care of, you can file a claim with the competent control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
4. CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The user will have the ability to choose the treatment and destination of their data, according to their specific interests and needs in each case, so that, when the treatment is based on their consent, they will have the right to withdraw it at any time, although such Withdrawal will not affect in any way the lawfulness of the previous treatment carried out by ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY.
In any case, ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY may prevent the use of the Web and the services, content and functionalities associated with it in case the user does not accept this policy, or does not consent to the processing of their personal information in accordance with the provisions in it.
The acceptance of this policy is independent of the possible acceptance of the terms and legal conditions of a particular type that could govern the specific contracting by users of the goods and products provided through the Web.
ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY has adopted and applies the levels of security required by the applicable legislation regarding the personal data under its responsibility, depending on the corresponding risk approach carried out, and seeks to install and / or apply additional technical or organizational protection measures and measures in order to reinforce the general security of treatments with personal data, systems, communications environment and corporate organization, as well as to guarantee due protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its loss, destruction or incidental damage (principle of integrity and confidentiality).
However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are in no way impregnable and respond to the state of the art at all times and at the cost of application.
For these purposes, it will especially consider the application criteria and security measures, and other security obligations associated with the RGPD, with special attention to the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD.
6. DUTY OF SECRET AND CONFIDENTIALITY
This website does not address minors. However, ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this requirement. In the case of being a minor, it is always required to have the express prior written consent of their parents or guardians. We encourage parents and / or guardians to be actively involved in monitoring the activities of their minor children on the Internet.
7. COOKIES POLICY
7.1. Applicable regulations:
Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSICE), regarding the rights of recipients in commercial communications by electronic means, service providers They may only use data storage and recovery devices in the recipient’s terminal equipment, when they have given their prior informed consent.
To this end, these recipients and end users must be provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulations. Therefore, when it is technically possible and effective, the recipient’s consent to accept the treatment of the data may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications.
The foregoing shall not prevent possible storage or technical access for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
7.2. User consent and cookies: general rule and exception
Only those that allow, exclusively, communication between the user’s equipment and the network and, strictly speaking, those used to provide a service requested by the user are excepted from such consent. For example, the so-called “technical cookies” (eg, those necessary for the same web browsing) would be excepted; “Those of personalization or configuration” (eg, that allow the page to recognize the user’s language, etc.); and “the security ones” (eg, detecting erroneous and repeated attempts to connect to a site).
7.3. Are cookies served on the Web? What are they?
Cookies are used on the Web, that is, files or devices that are downloaded to the user’s terminal equipment from the visited website (personal computer, a smartphone, a tablet, terminals and mobile devices, etc.), and are used to record certain interactions of navigation on a website by storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to their equipment. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which Web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising ‘banner’ to get there.
Cookies may be their own and those of third parties. Own cookies are those that are sent or served to the user’s terminal equipment from the Web (publisher) being managed by it, while third-party cookies are those that are sent or served to the user’s terminal equipment from other domains or non-equipment. managed by the Web (editor), but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Also, the above cookies may be session or persistent.
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience for improving the content of the Web and facilitating its use.
Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and the web detects them every time the user makes a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate, for example, registration services.
Cookies can also be technical by allowing the user to navigate through the Web and use the different options or services provided through it.
Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
They can also be personalized, referring to those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on certain criteria associated with their own terminal.
Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
Similarly, they may have a statistical or informative purpose for the publisher regarding the particular use that users make of their website and the content or services provided through it.
Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals, to prepare analysis of user behavior on websites and browsing profiles, as well as to know user preferences in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which product is the most accepted, etc.
Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Social network cookies: To facilitate the user to share content from the website on different social networks, specific buttons have been included. These buttons may suppose that the social network to which they link install cookies that, not being under the control of ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, may have the purpose of managing the user’s login in the social network, the maintenance of said session, or show the counter on how many times a certain content has been shared on each social network. We recommend that users regularly review the privacy and cookie policies of each social network and, where appropriate, modify the privacy parameters of each of them to limit the tracking purposes that they can carry out and adjust these parameters to their own interests.
It is possible that, when visiting a Web page, an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in the browser that helps us to develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times what they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
It may happen that some Cookies used on this Website are not related to ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY. This is due to the fact that some web pages have content from third party websites inserted. Because the referred content comes from another website, ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, does not control the configuration of said Cookies. If you want to change your cookie configuration preferences, you should consult the websites of these third parties to obtain information.
Below is an informative summary table of the specific cookies that ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY currently uses on the Web:
The information that is collected through the cookies that are served through the Web can be used, both by the owner of the same, and by a third party that provides a service to this owner.
7.6. Management and configuration of cookies. What if I do not want to have these cookies or do nothing about it?
Based on the information offered in this policy, we offer you information on how you can carry out the management of cookies used on the Web through the different options offered by the most common browsers.
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your non-compliance, we would only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. In the case of continuing to browse our website without denying its authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the Web page, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.
In addition, you can withdraw the consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, deleting the cookies stored on your computer through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser. You can obtain more information on how to manage them by clicking on the following links:
Chrome: from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer: from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox: from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari: from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Finally, if you want to have more control over the installation of Cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, that will allow you to choose those Cookies that you want to allow.
8. VALIDITY AND MODIFICATION OF THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This policy is in force from May 16, 2018. ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY reserves the right to modify this policy, to adapt it to future legislative, doctrinal or jurisprudential developments that may be applicable, or for technical, operational or commercial reasons, corporate and business, previously and reasonably informing users of changes that occur when possible. In any case, it is recommended that each time you access this website, you read this policy in detail, since any modification will be published through it. Likewise, ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY may inform users personally and prior to the projected changes in this policy, before its entry into force, provided that this is technically and reasonably possible, in particular, when they are considered registered users. or from ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY clients.
9. LEGAL CONTACT
The protection of your rights is important to ANUSKAS ETHNIC JEWELRY, so, in case of any question or suggestion that you would like to send us regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the email address: [email protected]
10. COMPETITION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION